THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
When using our website we obtain certain information from you. That may be personal data. We only keep and use the personal data provided by you directly, in the context of the service you request (for example via the contact form or for creating an account), or of which it is clear that they are provided to us to process. We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given permission in advance for this or we may or must do so on the grounds of the law. Example: You place an order. For this we have to store and process your personal data in order to complete your order. We also pass this information on to our carrier so that your order can be sent. In addition, we may check with the postcode and house number you have provided that it is a valid address.
PURPOSES OF USE
In order to provide you with the best possible service, CNB Oriental B.V. in certain cases your personal data is stored. CNB Oriental B.V. uses your personal data for:
• granting access to our website;
• using the functionalities on our website;
• sending a newsletter if you register for this;
• making it possible to place an order;
• making it possible to create an account;
• handling an order including sending the package;
DESCRIPTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
For the above purposes we will process the following personal data from you:
• First Name;
• Last name;
• Postal Code;
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• IP address;
• technical browser information;
We work with software that stores the historical data. Currently, our software for processing your order does not have an automated option to delete your data. If you want your data to be deleted, you can submit a request to us for this.
CONFIDENTIALITY & SUPPLY TO THIRD PARTIES
We deal confidentially with your personal data. We do not provide the personal data we collect via our website to third parties for direct marketing purposes of these parties. Furthermore, we will not provide the information provided by you to other parties, unless you have given prior permission for this, unless this is necessary in the context of the execution of the agreement or we may or must do so on the basis of the law. Parties that access your personal data are:
Analytics and statistics
• Google Analytics :: IP Address :: For collecting visitor statistics we use Google Analytics.
• Mailchimp :: Name and e-mail if you register :: In connection with the registration form for our newsletter
Online payment of your order
• To enable the online payment of your order, we work together with Card Gate (Curo Payments) which have a banking license and as such will process your data. Depending on the chosen payment method, they will - where necessary and according to their own insight - pass on your personal data to the party who handles the payment such as Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, Sofort, Direct Ebanking, Bank Contact or Transfer. By placing an order you agree to provide your data to those parties in order to make your payment possible.
Shipment of your order
• For the delivery of your order we work together with various transporters including GLS / DPD / DHL. To be able to report your order and send a track & trace link, we share your personal information in the form of a pre-notification and a shipping label. By placing an order you agree to provide your data to those parties to enable the shipment of your order.
CNB Oriental B.V. uses careful security procedures for the protection of the processed data, inter alia to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining unintended access to these data. This way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data and that access to your personal data is protected. We work with long passwords which are not stored online. Only authorized persons within our company have access to your personal data and all our employees are covered by a confidentiality agreement which they have signed. The manager of our webshop guarantees the following way of working with regard to the security of our data. For the security of other systems that we use to be of service to you, you can contact us.
Cookies are used on this website to keep track of preferences for display. We also use functional cookies to keep track of your language selection and your shopping cart. This so that if you return at a later time your shopping cart is still filled with your selection. Cookies are small information files that can automatically be stored on or read from your device when visiting a website (including a PC, laptop, notebook, tablet or smartphone). The storage of the cookie takes place on your own device and not with us. Save or read this via the web browser on the device. The information that a cookie obtains about your use of the website can be transferred to secure servers of CNB Oriental B.V. or that of a third party. Cookies are used on our website to:
TECHNICAL OR FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
The main purpose of cookies is to save you time and effort. For example, if you adapt a web page to your personal preferences or if you navigate in a website, cookies will remember the chosen settings and preferences for future use. When you visit the website again later, the previously entered data can be retrieved by the cookies, so you can easily use the possibilities of the website as you have previously set. We use the following technical cookies:
• Shopping cart Cookie :: remembers which items you have placed in your shopping cart
• Wishlist Cookie :: remember which items you have placed in your wishlist
• Language Cookie :: remember which language you have chosen
• Currency Cookie :: remember which currency is applicable
• Other Cookies: remember your page number, sorting, search value or input in fields
In addition, cookies are used on this website to track statistics, so that we can gain insight into the use of our website and the effectiveness of our campaigns. We use the following analytical cookies:
• Google.com :: Google Analytics
PARTIES OUTSIDE THE EU
These are parties that set cookies and are located outside the EU.
TURNING ON AND OFF COOKIES
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. With most browsers, cookies are automatically accepted, but usually you can change the settings of your browser so that cookies are not accepted if desired (read the instructions for your browser here). If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to make full use of interactive features of this website or other sites you visit. Just go to check, without cookies we cannot remember what is in your shopping cart, so it will be difficult to pay.
Most cookies have a best-before date. This means that they automatically expire after a certain period of time and no longer register data from your site visit. You can also choose to manually delete the cookies before the expiry date has expired. For more information about this, you can consult the manual of your browser.
Profiling is the collection of profiles in which, in addition to personal data, the displayed (online) behavior is stored in order to arrive at a complete profile of data and behavior. CNB Oriental B.V. does not use profiling.
LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You can CNB Oriental B.V. ask for access to the data stored by you. You can also CNB Oriental B.V. request that this data be changed, moved, supplemented or removed. You can do this by contacting us via the e-mail form, sending us an e-mail via the e-mail address mentioned on our contact page, or by making this known to us in writing. We do not process requests by phone because this is too sensitive. We can ask you to identify yourself because we want to make sure that we are dealing with the right person.
• Right of access: you have the right to inspect what personal data we have collected from you;
• Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your data in a file so that you can do what you want with it;
• Right to correction: you have the right to change or have changed data after inspection if this is not yet possible after logging in;
• Right to removal: you have the right to be forgotten. After request we will delete your data from our system;
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIE DECLARATION
We reserve the right to amend this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore recommended to consult this page regularly, so that you are aware of any changes.
AUTHORITY PERSONAL DATA
Of course we also gladly help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Within CNB Oriental B.V. this is the person in charge of the personal data.
Name: D. M. Boesten
Contact details: CNB Enterprises B.V. / Marterkoog 4 / 1822 BK / Alkmaar / Tel. 072-5617635